Search Made Simple
A lovely townhome community in Woolwich Township, NJ with condominium-style ownership, Lexington Mews offers distinction, style and the ultimate in convenience. The craftsmanship of each townhome residence combined with exterior maintenance services and the natural beauty of Gloucester County lets you enjoy more time with your family and friends! We have the perfect home for you, including our two-bedroom Bedford, three-bedroom Concord, and our master-down three-bedroom Dalton.
Located in beautiful Woolwich Township within walking distance of the quaint village of Swedesboro, Lexington Mews is just minutes from the New Jersey Turnpike, Route 322, and I-295 – making for an easy commute to Philadelphia or Wilmington. Many great restaurants and shops abound in Swedesboro and nearby Mullica Hill, including the Red Hen, Bottos, and Blueplate. And for our smallest residents, Lexington Mews is located in the acclaimed Kingsway Regional School District. Come visit us and you will quickly see why Woolwich Township ranks among NJ’s Best Towns for Families!
- School District: Swedesboro-Woolwich School District
- Elementary School: PreK-K – Margaret C. Clifford, 1st & 2nd – Gov. Charles C. Strafford, 3rd, 4th & 5th – Charles Harker, 6th – Walter Hill
- Middle School: Kingsway Middle
- High School: Kingsway High
Living at Lexington Mews offers the best of both worlds.
- Distinctive Style And Outstanding Craftsmanship
- Personalized Options to Customize Your Home
- Flexible Floor Plans
- Energy Efficiency for Cost Savings
- Carefree Living — Exterior Maintenance Performed by Lexington Mews Community Association
- Highly Regarded Woolwich School District