Find your new home today!
- $185,137 - $248,650 |
- 2 - 3 |
- 2 |
- 1447 - 1867 ft.2 |
- Styles: Condo, Townhome |
- HOA: Yes
A lovely townhome community with condominium ownership, Lexington Mews offers distinction, style and the ultimate in convenience. The craftsmanship of each townhome residence combined with exterior maintenance services and the natural beauty of Gloucester County lets you enjoy more time with your family and friends!
Located in picturesque Woolwich Township in Gloucester County, New Jersey. Proximity to the New Jersey Turnpike and Route 322 provides convenience for commuters in an area rich in natural beauty — proof that life in the country doesn’t have to mean giving up accessibility.
- School District: Woolwich School District
- Elementary School: PreK-K – Margaret C. Clifford, 1st & 2nd – Gov. Charles C. Strafford, 3rd, 4th & 5th – Charles Harker, 6th – Walter Hill
- Middle School: Kingsway Middle
- High School: Kingsway High
Living at Lexington Mews offers the best of both worlds.
- Distinctive Style And Outstanding Craftsmanship
- Personalized Options to Customize Your Home
- Flexible Floor Plans
- Energy Efficiency for Cost Savings
- Carefree Living — Exterior Maintenance Performed by Lexington Mews Community Association
- Highly Regarded Woolwich School District