Homes for Sale in Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix is the capital of Arizona and is the largest city in the state. People who choose new homes in Phoenix, AZ enjoy many benefits including great employment opportunities, a vast array of exciting activities, attractions and easy access to other thriving cities such as Mesa and Scottsdale.
Attractions in Phoenix, AZ
- People living in new homes in Phoenix, AZ often enjoy spending their spare time exploring the magnificent Grand Canyon. Here, visitors can partake in fun activities like guided tours, rafting and hiking.
- Another popular attraction in Phoenix is the Desert Botanical Garden. In this garden, residents of new construction homes in Phoenix, AZ will find nearly 140 species of rare or endangered plants from all over the globe.
- Located in Downtown is the intriguing Arizona Capitol Museum where people living in Phoenix new homes can learn all about the history of the city and its surrounding areas.
Schools in Phoenix, AZ
- Families who choose to live in new construction homes in Phoenix, AZ can be sure that their children will receive an excellent education as there are more than 325 public schools and more than 200 private and charter schools in the city.
- Phoenix new homes are also close to many top-quality colleges and universities including Grand Canyon University, Paradise Valley Community College, South Mountain Community College and GateWay Community College.
Fun Facts About Phoenix, AZ
- The actress Lynda Carter, who is best known for her role as Wonder Woman, is from Phoenix.
- Phoenix was named after the mythical Egyptian bird, which bursts into flames and comes back to life from its ashes.