New Homes for Sale in Kansas City, MO
Kansas City, MO is a cosmopolitan city with European-inspired boulevards, ornamental fountains and serene green spaces. You can experience the city that left its indelible mark on jazz, blues and barbecue. New homes in Kansas City, MO are located on the western perimeter of the “Show Me State.” The city includes the Lakeview
and Brighton Crossing neighborhoods.
About Kansas City, MO
- Known by its initials, KC is located at the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri Rivers.
- A high-tech research and manufacturing hub, Kansas City serves as headquarters for numerous international organizations and as a major regional center for federal government agencies.
Attractions in Kansas City, MO
- Family-friendly destinations near new construction homes in Kansas City, MO include the acclaimed Kansas City Zoo, a 60-acre water park, Science City and the City Hall observation deck.
The Power and Light District is a popular downtown entertainment destination.
- Historical landmarks close to new homes in Kansas City, MO include the Community Christian Church designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and the Thomas Hart Benton Home and Studio.
- The Kansas City Chiefs and Royals play home games at Arrowhead Stadium and Kaufmann Park, respectively.
Amenities in Kansas City, MO
- The 55-acre Country Club District shopping and entertainment complex hosts upscale restaurants and retailers.
- Home to the area’s largest farmers market, the River Market has an eclectic mix of shops, eateries and historic landmarks.
- The 1,805-acre municipal Swope Park has a golf course, ball fields, 8,000-seat amphitheater and a swimming pool.
- Kansas City is known as the “Heart of America” because it is near the population and geographic centers of the lower 48 states.
- The number of boulevards and fountains in KC are second only to Paris and Rome, respectively.