Homes For Sale in Franklin, TN
Just 20 minutes south of Nashville
, new homes in Franklin, TN are the perfect way for families to enjoy the best of both city amenities and suburban appeal. Working parents won't have much of a commute to get to Nashville's bustling city center, and young children can grow up as a part of this quaint family town in the heart of charming Tennessee.
Neighborhood of Franklin, TN
- Franklin is made up of both a historic downtown area and a thriving industrial area that sees significant growth each year.
- The Franklin Trolley is a free service that runs along the historic downtown.
- The average commute to Nashville takes less than 30 minutes along I-65.
- There are a number of bus routes that pass through Franklin on the way to Nashville and to nearby towns and cities.
Attractions in Franklin, TN
- CoolSprings Galleria in Franklin is one of the largest malls in the Southeast. Residents love having such a big shopping destination right at their doorstep.
- The Franklin Theater showcases local talent, but it has also served as the premier theater for blockbuster movies like Friday Night Lights.
- A few of the city's top employers include CoolSprings Galleria, Community Health Systems, Verizon and Nissan North America.
Fun Facts About Franklin, TN
- The city was named after Benjamin Franklin, and Williamson County was named after Franklin's close friend Dr. Hugh Williamson.
- Country singers like Kenny Chesney, Miley Cyrus and Carrie Underwood have all called Franklin home.
City of Franklin Official Website Franklin County School System Williamson County Public Library in Franklin Middle Tennessee Electric