Homes for sale in Ashland, VA
Situated in the suburbs of Richmond, new homes in Ashland, VA offer you and your family a peaceful lifestyle in a friendly community. Small town charm mixes with all of the conveniences of an urban city in this railroad town. Downtown Richmond and Williamsburg
are all within close proximity to new construction homes in Ashland, VA. You can catch an Amtrak train and be in Washington, D.C. in no time.
Attractions in Ashland, VA
- Ashland, VA new homes are an excellent choice for history buffs who want to live near the places mentioned in history books. Ashland is located right in the middle of Hanover County's historic past. Hanover Tavern, Scotchtown and Hanover Courthouse, former home and hangouts of founding father Patrick Henry, are everyday sights for residents of new construction homes in Ashland, VA.
- Kings Dominion is just down the road from new homes in Ashland, VA. Many high school students obtain their first jobs at this world-class theme park.
Schools in Ashland, VA
- Parents will be happy to know that Hanover County schools are ranked as some of the best in the state.
- Randolph-Macon College is right in the middle of town, and Virginia Commonwealth University and the University of Richmond are also just a short drive away.
Fun Facts about Ashland, VA
- Ashland is nicknamed the Center of the Universe because of its central location within the state.
- The train scene in the 1995 movie “Major Payne,” starring Damon Wayans, was filmed at the Ashland Train Station.
Dominion Virginia Power Hanover County Public Schools Pamunkey Regional Library