Search Made Simple
Live in Arbor View
From the moment you enter this master-planned, new home community you’ll notice the Matt Adam Development difference. Majestic trees, beautiful monuments, lushly landscaped common areas, and pool pavilion will draw you in. In the tradition of Matt Adam’s luxury developments – such as Mills Farm and the Estates of GlenEagles – high standards for architecture, landscaping, and building will make you proud to call Arbor View home.
Arbor View is located in award-winning Overland Park, Kansas and in the highly coveted Blue Valley School District, Conveniently situated one mile from I-69 highway and near Heritage Park, Arbor View is surrounded by nature at its finest with the breathtakingly beautiful Overland Park Arboretum right across the street.
With homes starting from the mid-$400s to $650s+, experience the Arbor View difference: value that stands the test of time.
- A Matt Adam Development in the quality tradition of other award-winning Matt Adam communities; such as, Mills Farm, GlenEagles and GlenAbbey
- Master plan for 129 luxury single-family homes
- Master Builders hand-selected by developer – for more information see Builder page
- Beautiful naturally treed, rolling terrain with walk-out, daylight, and level lots
- Across from the Overland Park Arboretum for nature walks, classes, and special events for all ages; such as, the Luminary Walk, Hayrides, wine-tastings, etc.
- Community Pool features two salt water swimming pools
- Community Pavilion with stone outdoor Fireplace and covered seating area for large gatherings
- Quick Access to Highway I-69
- Near Shopping and Restaurants; such as, Prairie Fire, Corbin Park, Town Center, Park Place, Ya Ya’s, Sprouts, and Scheels.
- Award-winning Blue Valley Schools
- Adjacent Blue Valley Elementary School under construction
- Model Homes now open!
Please request more info or call for available move-in ready homes